Your Library Card
Who can get a library card, how to apply, and how to use your library card.
- Anyone may get a library card by showing a valid identification card i.e. driver's license or passport, and producing verification of current address i.e. bill with patron's address or post office notification card. Parents may get a library card for their children.
- How to use the library card
- Checking out books and other materials
- Loan limits
- Reciprocal borrowing privileges
- returning items
- renewing items
- overdues, fines and billing
- requesting an item
- reserving an item